When you request documents from Rutgers Global–International Student and Scholar Services, we will send them to you by regular mail free of charge (overseas mail takes approximately four to six weeks or longer). Express mail services are available at your own expense.
Our office uses an express mail service eShipGlobal to coordinate the mailing. Please complete the following steps to request this service.
- Complete the required fields at eShipGlobal international student/scholar sign-up and then click on “Register."
- Complete the sign-up form. You will need to be prepared with the following:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- After registration, an activation email will be sent to your email. Click on the activation link from your email and then click on “Student Login” in the top right-hand corner.
- Login to UEMS by entering your email and password that you registered an account with. Select "Receive Documents From University" or the appropriate “Document Icon” to have your university send you documents.
- Enter “Rutgers University–New Brunswick Campus” in the University Search, or select New Jersey from the state map or state dropdown.
- Select “Intl Students and Scholar Services” from the Department List. This will ensure your shipping label is received by our office. All of your information (and your university's information) will be filled in already.
- Select “Continue” after confirming your mailing address (U.S. or foreign), phone number, and email address.
- Select your shipping carrier and transit time of choice between FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
- Select your method of payment (Credit/Debit Card, Wire Transfer or PayPal). Pay close attention to the information submitted on these screens, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your documents.
- You and your university will receive a notification confirming this shipment request. Please inform your international student adviser by email when you have completed the request, so we can mail out your documents.
If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the eShipGlobal resources for additional information.
If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please e-mail email@example.com. For all other inquiries related to your legal status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.