Rutgers Global - Travel Signature Days

Friday, December 8
Friday December 15
Friday, December 22
8:30–5:00 p.m.

Bring your I-20 or DS-2019 on these days for an immediate travel signature.

Rutgers Global–International Student and Scholar Services
180 College Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Who is eligible to come to the United States as a dependent of a Rutgers international student or scholar? A dependent is a spouse or an unmarried child under 21 years old of a primary F-1 or J-1 visa holder. If you are such a dependent and you would like to visit for a significant period of time, you may enter the United States on an F-2 or J-2 visa and you will remain in valid status as long as the F-1 or J-1 visa holder is in legal status. If you wish to come to the United States for a shorter period of time (three months or less), we advise you to apply for a B-2 (tourist visa) instead.

It is important that you talk with your family to plan and prepare for your arrival. Please discuss any questions with your international student or scholar adviser.