International Faculty & Scholars

Additional Information

Travel Information +

J-1 Travel Signature/Authorization Form
This form must be completed by J-1 visitors requesting a travel signature on their DS-2019 Certificate of Eligibility

Transfer and End of Program/Employment Forms +

J-1 Professor/Scholar Transfer In Form
For professors and scholars on J-1 visas coming to Rutgers from another university in the United States; this form helps you to transfer your SEVIS record to Rutgers

J-1 Professor/Scholars Transfer Out Form
For professors and scholars on J-1 visas going to another U.S. university from Rutgers; this form helps your to transfer your SEVIS record to your new host university

J-1 Scholar or J-1 Visiting Research Student Request to Close SEVIS Record and End Rutgers' Sponsorship
All J-1 visitors on a Rutgers-issued DS-2019 Certificate of Eligibility are required to submit this form to the Center for Global Services when leaving Rutgers. Failure to submit this form will result in significant and possibly irreversible issues for you, particularly if you plan to remain in the United States or return at some point in the future

H-1B End Rutgers Sponsorship Form
All H-1B visa holders on Rutgers sponsorship MUST complete and return this form by mail, fax or email to the Center for Global Services before leaving Rutgers


Student Interns +

Funding Documentation (J-1 visas) +

Health Insurance +

Families/Dependents +

Rutgers Forms +

RCPID Request Form
Your Rutgers sponsoring department must submit this form to obtain a unique ID number for you if you are an incoming J-1 faculty, scholar, or research student