Bringing Your Family to the United States

F-1 and J-1 students and scholars and H-1B faculty and scholars can bring their spouses and children to the United States for the duration of their academic activities at Rutgers with either an F-2, J-2, or H-4 visa. International students, faculty, and scholars should attend one of our regularly occurring Bringing Dependents to the United States workshop for critical information.

For more in-depth information, please visit our Dependents section on this site.